Why join the Pacific Northwest Interpreter HUB?
Who can sign up to become a member?
Benefits of becoming an individual member
Exposure to expand your repertoire of agencies to work with and professional development are some of the benefits that your membership with the Pacific Northwest Interpreter HUB will provide to your career in the interpreting industry.
Your support and involvement will allow us AS A TEAM to create ways to innovate, develop, improve access to training, increase career opportunities and bring the profession to higher standards, resulting in a pathway to grow work opportunities for your communities.
Professional recognition - by being affiliated to a professional organization that advocate for better laws in the health care interpreting industry you show your commitment to excellence and great service.
Everyone is welcome!!! Those that comply with the following requirements will have the opportunity to have their profile accessible to agencies:
- 60 hrs training
- Background Check
- HIPAA training & Certificate
You don't comply with some or any of those requirements? more reason to become member of the HUB now. We'll help you get there!
- Access to more support and get answers to questions related to the process of qualification/certification.
- Professional development growth.
- Exposure to expand your repertoire of agencies to work with.
- Access to our online portal for updates on the industry and your most recent credentials in the profession.
- Direct and personalized mentorship sessions through a team of highly professional and experienced Master Individual Members.
- Membership card to certify your affiliation with OHCIA.
- Special invitation and discounted registration to all OHCIA events and initiatives.
We’ll continue adding benefits for our members.